DMC Los Angeles - Los Angeles is an amazing place. Just imagine, our beautiful city is flanked by rugged mountains and golden beaches. In one day you can see snow in the morning, go swimming at the beach in the afternoon and enjoy the vibrant nightlife in the evening.
It's a city of dreams, a city of beautiful people, where many a waitress is an aspiring actress on the brink of being discovered by Hollywood. LA has great art spaces, rock venues, theatres, cutting edge restaurants and is the place for superb incentives and events.
DMC Los Angeles
Los Angeles CA
DMC Los Angeles:
For more than 50 years, we have been a top event planning and meeting management company. We proudly organise events and incentives for Fortune 500 companies ranging from large events to small VIP meetings
We know the best venues, hotels and activities for you and your groups in Los Angeles.
|Local time||GMT (London) - 8.00hours|
|Public holidays||Public holidays in the USA link|
* Visit Hollywood with its world famous theme parks like Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Disneyland
* Trekking, hiking, skiing in the mountains surrounding LA
* Studios like Universal, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures and Sony Pictures
* Walk down Venice Boardwalk and Santa Monica Boulevard
* Shop in Beverly Hills at Rodeo Drive
* Countless beach team building activities
* USS Iowa
* Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
* Shopping retail meccas like The Grove and the Beverly Center
* Miles of hiking and biking trails, or decompress at one of L.A.’s top spas
* Griffith Park, home to the Los Angeles Zoo, the Griffith Observatory, a planetarium, a Greek theater, a riding center created for the 1984 Olympic Games, golf courses, tennis courts, hiking trails, and other attractions. Walking trails and scenic drives through the mountains offer views over the city and beyond.
* Hidden gems in downtown LA
Follow in the footsteps of Hollywood royalty – the ultimate experience for film fans!
Most knowledgeable guides lead these in-depth tours of Warner Bros.’ iconic 110-acre lot, taking guests further into the world of filmmaking as they take a five-hour journey through almost a century of movie and TV history.
This red carpet experience begins at the Studio Plaza, which has been used as a location on shows such as Two and a Half Men and Entourage.
Guests will then be driven onto the backlot, with your guide sharing behind-the-scenes secrets as they see some of the exterior sets. From Rebel Without a Cause and Pretty Little Liars you’re bound to recognize one of the backlot sets. Stepping off the cart and onto the sets, guests will get to see all of the incredible detail that goes into constructing these locations as well as learn secrets from behind the camera.
A delicious three-course lunch is included in the Commissary Fine Dining Room – the place where producers, actors, writers and studio executives meet to discuss their latest projects or pore over top-secret scripts. Or GMS can arrange a private lunch on set for your group.
After lunch, guests will get to explore even more of the famous Studio lot, such as Post-Production, where Foley artists make sounds effects (you may even get to see some of them at work) and The Mill (home to scenic artists, special effects experts, metalworkers and construction teams).
Next guests will visit The Prop Department, which contains one of the largest collections of rare antiquities and modern furniture, rugs, drapery, lighting and hand props from Hollywood’s golden era; The Archive, which displays costumes and props from some of Warner Bros.’ most iconic productions including Batman; and The Picture Car Vault, where guests can currently see The Tumbler from The Dark Knight series and The Bathammer from Batman and Robin.
The Hollywood Roosevelt
Meeting Rooms 20
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport
Meeting Rooms 18
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
Meeting Rooms 6
Our DMC services in Los Angeles include: Conferences, Conventions, Congresses, Conference Logistics, Corporate Functions, Corporate Group Travel, Corporate Meetings, Corporate Travel, Events, Event support services, Gala Dinners, Guides, Ground handling, Hotel Bookings, Local Excursions, Meetings, Meeting venues, Product Launches, Restaurant venues, Reward trips, Seminars, Special Interest Groups, Teambuilding Events, Themed Dinners, Transport, Stimulation and Motivation trips, Venue finding
Copyright © Body and Soul International BV